Search Request for Hotels and Restaurant Properties
Your wish is our command! We are happy to search for your ideal property – just provide us with as many details as possible including your wishes and requirements for your dream hotel or restaurant property."
Our range of hotel properties:
The leading international hotel broker ASP Global Hotel brokers constantly has between 600 and 900 hotel and restaurant properties on offer. Some of which can be found on our homepage, a large number of properties are strictly confidential and dozens of hotel and gastronomy properties are still being processed for sale. This means that we have not yet begun with the sale of the hotels, but have all the property particulars at hand. For example, we might know 8, 12 or 18 months in advance that a particular hotel will become available, if the seller wishes to continue to run the property themselves until then.
The search request for hotel / restaurant properties:
Many prospective buyers / prospective lessees submit a so-called 'search request’, a "wish list" for their dream hotel or gastronomy property to the hotel brokers at ASP. The prospective customer thereby informs us of their desired criteria and our professional brokers can then search through the available sales properties, properties that are to be sold on a confidential basis, and hotels that are not yet officially listed but will come on the market, to present you the properties which best match your search criteria.
The more detailed the information submitted in the search request is, the more suitable the suggested properties will be. There are no charges for this service, however the buyer or lessee will be charged a commission fee if a contract is agreed upon as a result.
Talk to an experienced ASP Hotel broker and together we can define the property most suited to you and your requirements. No matter how long it takes.
Some parameters for the search query for hotels and restaurant properties:
Type of purchase and operation:
A.) self-operation: purchase, rental-purchase, lease, rental, management
B.) Pure investment / capital investment
Country, state, tourism region, city, city size according to inhabitants, importance of city (state capital, etc.)
Ski area, coastal region, prominent ski or beach resort
City, downtown, outskirts, close to the city, fair, railway station, airport, rural, village, panoramic location, accessibility, on the beach or close to the beach, quiet, lively, very busy, secluded
Hotel plot, hotel project, individual hotel, hotel group
Type of hotel or gastronomy real estate:
- Full service hotels and hotels with breakfast
- Conference and meeting hotels
- Classic holiday and vacation hotels
- Medium-sized hotels
- Design and boutique hotels
- Apartment hotels and boarding homes
- Budget hotels and hostels
- Resort complex and holiday villages
- Insolvency hotels and foreclosure hotels
- Hotel construction plots and hotel projects
- Hotel portfolios and hotel packages
- Hotel chains and hotel groups
- Single, dual season, all-year round hotels and restaurant properties.
- Spa hotel, ski hotels, beach hotels, health hotels, theme hotels, glacier hotels, country hotels, holiday hotels, city hotels, capital city hotels, trade fair hotels, chain hotels, low-budget hotels, budget hotels, mid-scale hotels, luxury hotels, grande hotels, castle hotels, chalet hotels, sports hotels, spa resorts, active and passive hotels, franchise hotels,...
- Hotels for downshifters and restaurant real estate / collector's items / historical buildings
Number of rooms, number of beds, plot sizes, meeting capacity, restaurant seating
Quality / Category:
Condition and development:
Condition, expansion options, plot size
Planned purchase price range, price per room, price per bed, X factor of sales, X factor of the yearly lease
Available equity, investment capital, available collateral and guarantees for lease objects
Yield expectations for self management, expected returns on investment